Friday, October 26, 2012

Rainbows & Sunshine Maternity Portraits | Ulupalakua, Maui

When Angelina first approached me to take her maternity photos I was thrilled and honored. I've worked with Angelina quite a few times on various photo shoots doing hair and makeup. She is an amazing photographer that I have always admired. Some of my favorite photos in my makeup portfolio are shot from her.
I had so much fun getting to spend time with Angelina and her husband Vetea while photographing them anticipating the arrival of their baby girl Alani. Alani means orange in the Hawaiian language. What was so incredible was that before Alani's arrival the name that they chose for their baby girl was kept a secret. And when Angelina asked me to pick up a bouquet of roses for the photo shoot I chose orange sherbert colored roses! A tiny representation of Alani Rose's arrival (=
Angelina loves dreamy light and rainbows are her favorite, so I wanted to incorporate that in her maternity shoot. The results were heavenly don't you think?
xoxo
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment