Friday, January 6, 2012

Celestial Maquillage | San Antonio Makeup Artist & Photographer Kristin Werthman







I'm proud to announce this is my very first photo shoot that I did both the photography and makeup for! My lovely model Shayla Harris was so much fun to work with. She's multi talented in fashion design, styling, and modeling as you can see (= She is a full time student at The Art Institute of Dallas on a full scholarship!

This new year I will now be offering makeup & photography sessions starting at $275 for 20-25 edited images on a disk which you will have full rights to do as you wish with.This is only for a limited time as I'm just starting out with photography (= Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sensational look!
    I read in your profile you are into PMA - try this

    http://positivema.blogspot.com/

    All the best for the life you live :-)

    ReplyDelete