Friday, June 19, 2009

Sierra Dew jewelry & designs






I had the pleasure of meeting Sierra Dew on a recent photo shoot for her line of jewelry & designs."Sierra’s inspiration for both jewelry and print comes from the beauty and design-perfection found in nature" I love how each piece is eclectic,whimsical and one of a kind. Making the wearer not only feel strong and beautiful,but that she beholds a treasure to pass down from generation to generation.
You can find these treasures at www.sierradew.com

I also wanted to share these breathtaking images created by photographer Angelina Hills of Aloha Portraits who specializes in photography for weddings,couples,families,maternity and events. www.alohaportraits.com
Angelina is a dream to work with and I am very excited about working with her more in the future.
here is the slideshow from our shoot

http://angelinahills.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=8616571&AlbumKey=pN6Ha

1 comment:

  1. I didnt realize you did the makeup for this shoot! I have known Sierra since she was a little girl and her clothes are so fun. Her leggings kick major butt!

    ReplyDelete